Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So tight...thank you TOM

Today was a very tight band day...I PB'd on scrambled egg at breakfast and then on quesadilla for lunch...very yucky!  Thank you TOM.  Do you know how hard it is to PB quietly in a public restroom where the stalls are not floor to ceiling.  I had to keep my feet facing forward while I spewed over my shoulder in case anyone was checking out the shoe orientation.  Then of course the careful unwinding of toilet paper to muffle the jet engine loud projectile noises that surface unsuspectingly.  Really...all for what...in case someone I know (or don't know) is hanging around the bathroom and thinks I have an eating disorder.  Lol...I'm just paranoid.  I did think of some good explanations though if anyone is interested...  The reason you heard me throwing up in the bathroom at lunch is:

1.  I'm pregnant but haven't told anyone yet as I don't know who the baby's daddy is.
2.  I have severe reflux disease and I forgot my H2 blocker
3.  I wasn't throwing up, that's just how I sound when I pass gas
4.  The food here is disgusting
5.  I choked on the long black curly hair I found in my soup
6.  I was visiting my aunt in the hospital, she's in quarantine, and I must have picked up what she has
7.  I just wanted to see if it would come up as fast as I shovelled it down
8.  It wasn't me
9.  I need to stop chugging beer on my lunch break but work is very stressful
10.  I work for the Letterman show and needed inspiration for this top 10 list

Just a little comic relief...but seriously...this band can be so finicky especially when one is approaching exfoliation day.  Nonetheless, I am going to book a fill because the entire rest of the month my band has been too loose and my food morals have followed.  I need to get back in the saddle and start herding some pounds into the okey dokey they're gone corral.


No comments: