I just fell out of my glass coach because it turned into a pumpkin and now I can't even walk home because I'm missing one glass slipper. Things were going along pretty good, not perfect (don't even know what that is because it seems like I don't have anyone near to ask if what's happening is normal), but that changed. Several things happened that made me feel like Cinderella did when the ball was over and she went back to her rags.
1. I got on the scale and it said that I've GAINED seven pounds...what the *&%$#
2. I can't eat much for breakfast but at lunch I can eat a huge fajita salad
3. I got stuck, then PB'd for the first time after only a few bites of dinner...what the *&%$#
4. An hour after dinner, I had no problem eating a caramel pecan chocolate
5. I am starting to worry about my hair falling out...there seemed to be a lot on the brush today
6. I seem to be craving sweets and God knows they're everywhere at work....arrggghhhh!!!
7. I am still sick with this stupid cold and feel like cr*p
8. I noticed tonight that one of my wounds is red and weeping at one side...double cr*p
9. I still haven't been able to exercise between healing from surgery and being sick
I feel lost. I am frustrated and tired of trying to do this right when I don't really know what right is at the moment. I need some help...