Sunday, May 9, 2010

I did it!


I MADE IT TO MY MINI GOAL FOR MOTHER'S DAY!  I wanted to lose an average of two pounds a week this last 6 weeks and I did it.  For five of those weeks I had to go it on my own too as I had very variable restriction.  Since this last fill though a few days ago, I have been able to break through this invisible wall that was holding me back.  I hovered around the same weight for weeks it seemed.  Now I am truly on my way.  I feel really good about it as I try to be very patient with my band.  I waited so long to get to this point and now I feel as though I can really shine!  I am going to continue on this 2lbs a week goal.  I think it is realistic for me at this stage and it will allow me to set a very healthy pace of weight loss.  So onwards and downwards.  I'm a loser...and I like it...wanna be a loser too? 


5 comments:

Sparkler said...

That's fab Elliana. It feels great to achieve those mini goals doesn't it? Like we're really making good progress. I wanna be a loser too!

THE DASH! said...

Congrats - that is so great. Hope you had a lovely Mothers Day :)

Gen said...

Wow very impressed! Great job!

Amy said...

YEAH for hitting your goal...and without restriction to boot! You can do it - 2 lbs/week - I am totally with you!

Nella said...

Congrats! Feels so damn good to hit the goals and always a pleasure being a LOSER!