Sunday, April 11, 2010

Need help from savvy bandster...

Help me...I'm drowing...I have been trying to figure out how to fix the problem with the word verification for commenting on my blog and I cannot find anywhere on blogger help or other sites where it tells you how to fix the fact that everyone has to tab several times before the word verification box comes up so one can leave a comment.  Aaarrrrggghhhh!  I wish I'd never messed with trying to pretty up my blog by trying a new template.  I don't know what to do.  I don't want to eliminate the word verification or I'll get comment span apparently.  Yikes...is there anyone out there who knows someone who knows someone who can tell me how to fix this problem.  I really love hearing from my bandster buddies...I miss you guys. 

5 comments:

Amy said...

Testing testing 1 2 3!

Amy said...

I still have to tab down to reach the word verification box. I wish I knew how to help you, but this is way beyond my skills!

Amy said...

Just had a thought...some bloggers have their comments set up where you have to go to another page to comment. That might work for you instead.

Andrew said...

my problem was a little different to this , but I initially fixed it by changing back my blog template to the original setting, and then later was advised by LD swims to go to the HTML setting of the new template and choose "Default widgets" at the bottom and this did the job...Hope it helps

Amy said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH! I can see the word verification box! I think you are fixed, my dear! :)